I am currently looking for postgraduate students who want to work in the area of HCI and applied AI (particularly in applying Machine Learning or Deep Learning in HCI).
If you have secured a strong 2:1 (Second upper-class) or a First class in your undergraduate studies, passionate in prototyping, considerably good in programming and want to do a PhD with me, please send me a cover letter and a research proposal.
- Sri Widodo (UniKL MIIT), October 2019 – current
- Nurmalitasari (UniKL MIIT), October 2019 – current
- Abeer Abdullah Alharbi (University of East Anglia, UK, co-supervision), December 2018 – current
- Robiah Hamzah (UniKL MIIT, co-supervise with Prof. Roslan Ismail) July 2018 – current
- Nurul Sharaz Azmanuddin (UniKL MIIT, co-supervise with Prof. Roslan Ismail) July 2018 – current
- Mohammed Alfawi (University of Nottingham, UK, co-supervision), January 2017 – current
- Tahmini Akter (UniKL MIIT), August 2019 – current